The Masonic Temple (later renamed Freemasons' Hall) Bridge Street, Manchester was dedicated on 24th October 1929. The site was formerly that of the Queen's Theatre which was constructed in 1870 but later destroyed by fire. It was rebuilt and reopened in 1891 but finally closed and was demolished in 1911.

© Lodge of Friendship No44

      Province Of East Lancashire

      2020

  • Facebook

 

Freemasons Hall, Bridge Street, Manchester, England

contact@lodge-of-friendship-no44.co.uk